and I should be in bed. maybe not asleep, but in bed. instead I am still in front of my computer. that is where I spend most of my time lately. I try to remind myself it will be worth it eventually! I have a kiddo that is still up too...the bedroom door just opened. I'm sure he is sneaking to see if I am still awake :)
I started packing. then stopped. the buyers ordered an appraisial and we are waiting to see how it turns out. It seems that if it doesn't come back for the contract price they can back out. and we are almost positive it won't be in our favor. they can choose to go ahead and pay it. or offer what it appraises for. so now its a waiting game. and its making me nuts!
hubby left for his first of 3 big hunting trips. this time is for 13 days. we can start moving in 7. hmmm...funny how he worked that out. he said this whole thing is my decision. I get to decide, what will we take, do we counter again, do we stay here... most times I would like that. not this time. I don't want the responsbility of making such a big decision all by myself. & it just so happens he has no phone service either. again, funny how that happened!
the boys are mad that he is gone. this is the first year they have really paid much attention. he just left yesterday & they have said it about 100 times. sis however is on cloud 9, in my bed, so she doesn't want him to come back too soon.
so I guess I'll hang out, in front of my computer, listening to mad kids, waiting for my phone to ring and decide to finish packing or unpack what I started.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment