We close on the house in 30 days.
We start moving in 18 days.
To a 3br/2ba duplex. this will be an interesting 6-8 months.
I don't have 1 single box packed.
Plans have taken a complete 180.
We are building a house. WOW...
Room sizes, wall lengths, and truss heights... a whole set of other #'s to figure out!
Hubby turns 36 this weekend and we are going to NWA to see some friends, watch the game (if thats what you call what I think is going to happen :( and out to dinner at my most favorite restaurant. That's what's supposed to happen on his birthday, right?!
I worked 12 hours Mon. night and am still trying to recover.
I have 2 tests to take this week, and its already Wed.
I cancelled my foot surgery for Monday, no time to be in a boot for 6 weeks.
Little Man turned 8 & we had a b day party in the dark! (pics to come eventually)
And hubby leaves in 10 days for his 1st of 3 extended hunting trips.
I'm sure there is more but thats pretty much it in a nutshell!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment