Wet. Wet. Wet.
But before it all hit we headed up the hill for a baseball game last Sat with some friends and the inlaws. It was, um, an experience :)
Hubby thought he would be sweet and offer to take the kiddos to get ice cream on the way home. So not only did we stop at the newest yogurt shop but then managed to make it next door to a new diner and eat cheeseburgers. For the rest of us it was not a big deal. Hubby, however, who only eats healthy, went to bed SICK!! The phone rang about 10:30 that night & it was our realtor. There was a couple wanting to see the house at 10:30 Sunday am. So I stayed up til about 1 am cleaning. I let hubby sleep til about 9 then woke him up and rushed him around & out the door. We went grocery shopping while they showed the house and the boys played outside most of the afternoon while he mowed and me & sis napped.
Monday we went to the movies and ran into some friends. What a fun surprise!
Tuesday we went to a new pizza place in town. Well, maybe not that new, but new to me anyway! The food was pretty good and the kids had a great time!!
Wednesday we took my grandma to lunch for her birthday and shopping for a little while. O. My. Goodness. Thats all I can say. After we got home I got a phone call. Someone had gotten a hold of my debit card #...AGAIN! This time it was to the accout we pay all the bills out of. Thankfully the bank denied the charges and closed it out. But what a pain this is going to be. Not to mention we are going out of town this weekend and I don't have a debit card to either account now. Yes, I realize there is such a thing as cash, but geez...
Today...off to ACH...prayers for his ear :(
{??}
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment