Thursday, March 29, 2012

lucky little man, lucky me

I ended up not having to work Tuesday night so Wednesday I let Little Man have his turn with a skip day. We didn't do anything over the top or extraordinary. Lunch with hubby @ Chilis, Lowes for some new plants, Wal Mart, just because I can pretty much go any day of the week and pick up something I forgot or didn't know I needed the day before! We did stop and get him a new pair of "toe shoes" as he calls them. The kind that have a cut out/spot for all 5 toes. He had a pair before that he outgrew and were super hard to get on, but these seemed a little easier so I reluctantly gave in. A trip to Academy to look at a new bat. But he decided that wasn't necessary, he is perfectly content to use his brothers. Less expensive for me! All was good until it was time to go get brother & sister from school. He was not happy at all. There was no reason in his sweet little mind to go get them! Hubby and I worked outside the rest of the evening and redid the flowerbed. Nothing too much, but most of my plants had died and it was just an empty pile of dirt. So a few new bushes and 20 bags of mulch later its looking a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment