Drs office just called as I was sitting here. My test results are all normal. Guess that means he won't be trading me in anytime soon ;)
Branson was fun. Spent some fun times with an old friend and made a new one. We shopped, and shopped, and shopped. The weather turned out beautiful on Saturday and rained all the way home on us Sunday. The only real draw back to the weekend is that someone got a hold of my bank card and bought minutes to call Mexico. No major harm done, just a real pain in the neck. I NEVER use that account (because there isn't ever any money in it) so I'm pretty sure I know who it was because of timing. I can't prove it so just gotta say a prayer for them & go on. Maybe they really needed the money.
I was supposed to work last night but got to stay home & play outside with the kiddos. More fun I'm sure!
We are going to Dallas next weekend, much against my judgement. But hubby has begged & bargained to get me to go. As much as I wasn't looking forward to it I have found a silver lining. An old friend of mine (as in since age 5) lives there and we are going to meet for lunch Saturday. We haven't seen each other in 10 years. But I am excited!
Both boys have started baseball. They are both playing on different teams this year. Little man is great. Hes made new friends and already planning sleep overs. Speck, not so much. He needs a little (shove) encouragement :/
Working on a few plans for spring break next week. They will be at my in laws thursday-sunday but we are trying to do something fun before they go.
I think I mentioned it, but if not, his ear drum ruptured again. Fun. Surgeon on Thursday.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment