I let Speck have a skip day yesterday. We spent the day hanging out & shopping. Got him set for at least the first part of summer, he is growing like a weed! Had a fun lunch and of course made a mad dash to buy groceries before time to get sister & Little man. Thursday we made the trip to ACH for a visit. He said what I was expecting, but not what I wanted. It is ruptured again. The hole isn't as big as before and the dr is hoping it will close on its own. We are waiting a few months and go back for another check up. If it doesn't close, but doesn't get any bigger, the repair will be "minor" compared to the other 2 surgeries. He has moderate hearing loss. I am supposed to work tonight. Really hoping I don't have to, but of course I'm sure I will. Sis did not want to nap today :/
No comments:
Post a Comment