Where do I even begin?!
I should be at bible study this morning. Instead I am home with a very cranky 2 year old. Its just a cold I'm sure, but she is coughing and sneezing and has a runny nose and a headache. Yuck! And the best part of that is I am supposed to work tonight so hubby will get to be responsible :) That is, of course if I actually go to work. I haven't been since the end of September because they haven't been busy.
Last weekend was youth weeknd for deer hunting. Speck went with hubbys dad for the first time and little man went with mine. Both of them saw deer but neither could get a good shot. Probably a good thing both were unsuccessful!
Speck goes to the ENT next Monday to find out about fixing his ear...again.
Hubby and I were supposed to go to Mexico 2 weeks ago and a hurricaine hit so we had to cancel. It was an early anniversary surprise from him. He even had the kids all taken care of !
Little man got a new puppy. She is a 12 week old tan/chocolate wire hair mini dachshund. She is so sweet and a true lap dog. We haven't ever had a small one so this is a new experience for us all. Even though she is his, I spend the most time with her so she is really attached. We went to the vet yesterday for her shots and she weighed a whole 4 pounds! Then she had a reaction and hubby had to take her back for more. Her poor little face looked like she had water balloons in her cheeks!
So far I have gotten to go to 2 AR football games! WHOO HOO! And I'm getting to go again this weekend, just girls. I think hubby would like it that way all the time. Then he wouldn't have to miss out on hunting!
My mom has made some super cute dresses for Sis. I'll have to post pics. She is a really good seamstress.
Sis is doing better at school. Almost no tears ;)
Halloween is the one day of the year I could completely skip. I detest it. But 2 of my 3 kiddos still like it. Sis was a princess and little man was a football player. Speck said he was too old to dress up but he was a big help with trick or treat. I walked with them and he took them to the door. Several people even felt sorry for him so they gave him candy anyway!
Normally by this time of year I am done Christmas shopping. So far I have one gift. My cards are ready to be mailed though :)
Hubby and speck leave next friday for the annual TX deer hunt. Geez...then its Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. WOW! Where is the time going?
I just finished Nicholas Sparks new book. "The Best of Me". It was good. Not "Notebook" or "Dear John" good, but good. Very different ending. NOT AT ALL what I thought though.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment