I cannot get my pictures to load. And I am not in the mood to mess with it to any great extent! Hubby is duck hunting. Par for the course this time of year. I have been in the house since Wed. afternoon with 3 kids. I.need.to. get.out. But other than that we have had a great holiday week.
My mom kept the two younger ones Wed. afternoon and Speck and I went shopping for our angels off the angel tree. He chose an 11 year old little boy and Little Man picked a 3 month old little girl. It was such a heart warming/mom moment for me. I was so proud of him and his perspective on things. And it reminded me how many blessings we have to be thankful for.
Since hubby decided he didn't want to go to his parents we stayed here and had my parents and grandparents over to eat. I got a sweet picture of all 3 kids with my grandma & papa. The kids played outside and we all took naps. Mom went shopping at midnight and got up again to go at 6. There were 2 things I wanted & she got them for me so I didn't have to get out in it. I am not a "black friday" person. I am finished with everything except my in laws and I figure that much my hubby can handle!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment