Well, hubby and both boys are in south TX deer hunting so mom and I have been Christmas shopping all weekend. My legs hurt, my back hurts, my feet hurt. I am NOT a black Friday person. I won't leave the house at all next weekend. I really try not to go out at all after Thanksgiving. I do not like the crowds. All that said, I am almost finished! I have to physically go to the store to purchase 2 more things and everything else is online! WHOO HOO!!
I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to put up the trees. This year mom came over and helped me get it all out. They are up, but not decorated. I am waiting until everybody is here so we can do it together Thursday night. Just getting it all out was a chore. I have 6 big bags and 4 storage bins FULL of stuff to go to salvation army (it all had to come out of the way before I could even get to the Christmas stuff)
Speaking of the hunting trip, Speck shot a black buck this morning. He was so excited. Hubby's phone is only working sometimes and he hasn't been able to get me a picture yet. Now little man gets to shoot a management buck or an exotic doe. He's thrilled just to be there. It was a last minute decision that he even got to go! Merry Christmas to them about a month early!
We took Sis to see Santa today. She LOVED him. It was so cute. She is hilarious this year. Everything is so fun for her and she is amazed by it all. Now to help her understand the real meaning...
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment