Friday, October 21, 2011

That time of year

Germs, colds, flu...YUCK! Little man got hit pretty hard yesterday. I was just about to lay down (since I was supposed to work last night) and school called. He had 101. So sis and I went to get him. I don't usually go straight to the Dr., at least not unless there is something else going on. But their grandma (the one who doesn't keep them a lot) is coming to keep them next week and I had this vision of everybody having the flu! Thankfully it was negative. The diagnosis was upper respiratory. Same thing he had about 3 weeks ago. His temp shot up last night, of course, and would only come down to 103 with Motrin. When he got up this morning it was 102.8 but is doing better with some more meds...101. He was supposed to be leaving at noon with his dad, grandpa and brother to go to deer camp. He is crushed. I feel sorry for him, and as bad as it sounds, a little for myself too, this is going to be a LONG weekend if we are stuck at home and he cries all the time :( Praying sister doesn't follow suit. The attitude, however is already shining through. She told me to leave her alone and don't talk to her when I wouldn't let her have her way. YIPPEE, she's almost 3 :/

No comments:

Post a Comment