is Saturday, and we are up WAY too early for my taste.
Hubby is out of town and I don't sleep good when he is gone ( yes I know I should be used to it by now)
Sis is cranky. She was up most of the night coughing. Both boys and I sound yuck too. Nobody feels bad, we just sound scary.
Is also my mom's birthday.
My great aunt & uncle are here from Texas and we get to see them.
Speck is with my dad at a hunting education class ALL DAY LONG.
I don't have to go to Wal Mart! ( sad that I'm excited about that but it seems like I have been every day this week )
little man is already outside, and its only 7:30 am
I was snuggling with my cranky little 2 year old and she said "I wub you mommy" out of the clear blue.
I am going to enjoy being home with my kiddos.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment