Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF

Monday was probably my most favorite day, hearing sis say "I wub oooo". Tuesday was bible study and lunch with two very sweet friends. Wednesday I managed to make my grandmother SO very mad at me...so mad I've never seen it before! She hasn't really recovered from her stroke on Christmas Eve and she had a Dr. appt. so I went with her. It went well but she forgot (more like chose not to) tell him that she only takes her b/p meds when she feels like it. So, I told him. O MY GOODNESS. She was furious with me! She didn't speak the rest of the day and I haven't heard from her since. Hmmm...don't think I will be a welcome sight at her next appt :) That afternoon we ended up in the dr office with sis. She has a UTI, an ear infection and signs of pink eye. Could be worse & for the most part she is doing fine. Thursday, I could have skipped all together. Well, except for the entire chocolate silk pie hubby brought home for me to eat! So, TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment