The last one of the boxes was unpacked and thrown in the dumpster. Its starting to get a little more settled. Still having to think about where some things were put or if I remember seeing others. Kiddos and puppy dogs seem to be adjusting fine. The dirt is driving me nuts but I'm sure it will be ready and still waiting when I get the chance to clean it up!
School is in full force and keeping me on my toes. Its a 4:30 am job and a 12 am catch up session to stay on top of things.
Baseball wrapped up with a second place league trophy and a 3rd place in state. Not too bad.
Football started tonight and I chose to hang out here to write a paper so as not to interfere with weekend/early next week plans.
After a new prop and a fridge on the front porch for a bleaching (story and pics at a later date ;) we enjoyed a super fun weekend at the lake with some new and kinda old but "found again" friends
Summer is good but unfortunately the end is beginning to sneak up. Just about a month til it all starts again. Seems like we just got started :(
Lots more to squeeze in before then!!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment