The amount of time that has passed since I posted anything here. Doubt anyone is seriously missing it but none the less a quick update...
We finished the house and moved out of the duplex over the weekend. Everyone's room is unboxed and sort of put together. But there are boxes and boxes and boxes of pictures stacked up. Its making me CRAZY.
School started back today. And yet here I am on blogger. Not a good idea I'm sure but I'm not quite ready to tackle it just yet.
Little man is playing in the championship baseball game tonight.
Speck was chosen to play for the All Star team so we will be doing a little traveling (about 5 hours one way) this weekend to watch more ball.
We have had 2 weekends at the lake so far and one of them consisted of a minor boat mishap. Still waiting to hear the damage on that one.
Life is crazy but good. We are blessed. Just ignore me if you notice anything strange as I try figure out how to make it all work :)
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

I always love a good blog update!! Cant wait to see that house!!!
ReplyDelete