Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How in the world

is July almost 1/2 over?? it just disappeared! But I can't complain. We have almost lived a the lake this summer and its been wonderful. Except for hubby's trip to the ER 2 weeks ago. He's healing, but not there yet.
The boys are going to Camp Invent this week. Its at one of the private schools downtown and they are having a great time. Taking things apart and putting them together to build something entirely different. Not to mention its 9-3 every day :)
 We are still waiting on a closing date. I have cleaned out the house and HAVE to have a garage sale soon. As much as I despise them. It is a necessity at this point.
The kids and I leave for TX  Thursday night. We are going to stop and visit grandparents and take Speck to the hospital for a second ENT opinion on his ear Friday morning,  then down to the beach we go.
We have made a trip or 2 to the movies. The pool. A lunch date here and there. Otherwise we have just been hanging out and enjoying no schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment