just a really quick snippit of our last few days...
hubby went off the back of the boat & we spent an afternoon in the ER. 12 stitches later all is healing, well, except for a husband with stitches. is it just me or is that about the same as 3 sick kids?!
the kids seem to be getting along better most days. we have done several camps, swim lessons, movies, and play days, & have many more planned.
I have spent numerous late night hours cleaning, organizing, separating, and bagging...since we have gotten a contract on our house! Its been 2 years. WOW! I really don't think I believed this would ever happen. A couple from CA looked last Tues and again Thurs. They made an offer on Friday. We countered and they made another offer. We accepted it and are waiting on a closing date. I am excited. and a little scared. I just don't do well with change, not at all. Even if its something I change. I am very much a creature of habit. But it will all be good. Now to begin the ever-so-much-fun task of packing up all our stuff (& geez is there a LOT of it) but first I have to find a place to go :)
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment