Monday, February 20, 2012

things are chainging & I have to take a deep breath in & let it out slow...

Thursday mom & I were going to load up and take the kids to TX to visit my grandparents. But my grandma woke up with fever and an upset stomach. We decided that probably wasn't the best time to go since we really didn't want to bring anything home! So mom is going this week and we will stay behind. All things happen for a reason, maybe Papa wasn't quite ready for 3 little munchkins just yet :)
Since she had made arrangements to be "off work" and the kids were out of school, we surprised them with a quick trip to Branson. Hubby absolutely detests it and I haden't been since Speck was about 2! That means we had never been down to Branson Landing. The kids loved it. And I thought it was pretty neat too. It was cool outside but still a nice day to wander around.



Their favorite spot was at the big water fountains. Sis did not like it when the fire started popping up but little man sure did. We did a little shopping, but not much. Each one came home with one new summer outfit.




We stayed at the Castle Rock Resort with the indoor water park. And of course all 3 of them were thrilled. It opened at 4 that day and closed at 10. They stayed the entire time. I had to order pizza for dinner and pull them out just long enough to scarf down a piece. It was a fun last minute trip and I'm so glad we went. Lately I've been thinking a lot about something a very wise friend passed along..."hold your kids more than you hold your phone"






That being said, I have deleted my facebook account. Nothing specific because of one person. Just something I've needed to do for a while now. Make some changes on my own. Remove a few stressors myself. Mainly because I'm adding a few other things that will more than likely push me right to the edge and I have to at least try to hang on without going on over. But thats a different post entirely.







No comments:

Post a Comment