I don't want it to sound whiny or like I'm complaining. Its just life right now. And this is, in a nutshell, whats going on these days!
My Papa here can't have anymore chemo. They will continue radiation to keep him "comfortable" and hopefully shrink the tumor enough that it won't block his airway too quickly.
My Nanny was diagnosed with dimentia on Tuesday. She has to have a brain scan and they have started her on a patch to help slow the disease process. She is Papa's main caregiver, for now.
My Papa in Texas had a heart attack yesterday. We are waiting to see what the plan is. If nothing changes today my mom and I are leaving in the morning, after I get through working night shift tonight.
Sis moved to a big girl bed. And she loves it. She is sleeping like a champ.
Speck is 1/2 way through his Created by God class. So far he is making it and has only been really mad at me once :)
Little man had 6 days of sweetness then fell off the wagon. Yesterday he got in the car telling me a 5th grade boy had pinched him really hard and left fingernail marks. I asked several questions (several times) and he insisted he was telling the whole story. So we turned around and went back to see the principal. He told her the same story. And of course the older boy was going to be in trouble. Then on the way home he filled me in on a few missing details.
Needless to say he had to call the principal and explain. He had a standing appointment with her this morning. He wasn't exactly thrilled about going to school today.
Last week was my birthday. And I got to have dinner and go to a movie with some very sweet friends. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it!!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment