I had a whole post in my head. Just things to catch up on. Now as I sit here to type it all in I'm at a loss. Nothing too major I guess. The pretty weather has kept the kids outside a lot lately. And thats a good thing. Both boys are really excited about baseball this year, even though they will be way outside their comfort zones. Its all they want to do these days so I am getting lots of practice :) Sis wants in on the fun too. She called her Nana yesterday requesting a "real pink bat" because her princess one doesn't work! I am on the schedule to work tonight. And have been every Tuesday night or Wednesday day shift for the last month or so. Its good with me, I really, really enjoy my job. But today I'm a bit under the weather with a head cold. So I would kinda like to stay home. O well. Its only 12 hours if not. But we have plans this weekend so I have to feel better!! I officially enrolled back in school yesterday. Last summer there weren't enough students enrolled in my class so I couldn't take it. I got frustrated and when it came time to enroll again I didn't do it. But I decided to try it one more time. The boys aren't sure what to think. Hubby might not be either, but everybody will survive. Little man has a dentist appointment today at 2 to get a tooth pulled. He was complaining last week so we went in for a quick check and they found an abscess under one of his caps. No fun! Today could be interesting and we both probably need a prayer. This is my kiddo that has just now (at 7 1/2) gotten where he will go for a checkup without his daddy having to physically hold him down!
No comments:
Post a Comment