9 days, thats what I have left in this semester, but who's counting, right? I AM!!! This has been the most difficult one yet. Good thing there are only 2 left ;) I'm sure it is a time I will look back on and be thankful for eventually, but at the moment I just cannot wait for the next 9 days to pass.
My big guy is less than a month from 14 and a driving permit
My little guy gave himself a concussion, while riding a skateboard, a little surprised it has taken this long!
Sis, well, is just, Sis. Confident (Bossy) & Independent (stubborn). Oh & did I mention BOSSY?! She is so different than the boys. They take her in stride though. She manages to get her way most of the time.
Its turkey season so the great white hunter is pretty much MIA. He makes the occasional appearance to wash his clothes and is gone again. I think there are 2 weeks left which will consist of a second OK trip and a journey to TX. Then he heads to WY for a bear hunt. He says hes just getting prepared for my graduation and his new "job" as a stay home dad. I think he's in for a big surprise!
Mom is in TX as much as she is here. Things are still about the same with my papa.
My grandma here has adjusted to assisted living but the dimentia/alzheimers has really set in and there are more and more things she can't do.
Overall life is crazy but good and there is a light beginning to shine at the end of the tunnel.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment