I made it just over the 2 month mark this time :)
We had busy holidays just like everyone else, and all were good.
Sis turned 6 and we took a quick trip to Dallas to visit the American Girl store
My big guy is playing travel ball for the first time so we are trying to get adjusted to that craziness
Little man isn't so little anymore, hes growing up into quite the young man
Hubby went on 2 elk hunting trips and got one each time, YAY! :/
I managed a 4.0 last semester and now I'm getting ready to start the downhill slide!
My work/school schedule will be an adjustment for everyone this semester
My parents spent a week in TX with her dad. Things are still about the same
My grandma here is ready to move into an assisted living area. Some days its good and some days its not
Overall life is great, just going by way too fast!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment