Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 7

School got off without a hitch last week for everyone.  And still seems to be going well. The mornings are (fairly) stress free at the moment. Not sure how long that will last but going to enjoy it none the less!
Football is in full swing & he LOVES it!
An unexpected invitation to play fall baseball came up so we are dividing a lot of time between the two.
Sis is in gymnastics again and thinks its wonderful :)
Today is her first full day at school and I am here having a pity party. I know there are a million and one things I could/should be doing but I just don't want to.  Hubby doesn't get it. He thinks I'm crazy and should be celebrating. Instead, I'm pouting. I cannot imagine what next year will be like. Oh. My.

No comments:

Post a Comment