Tuesday, March 12, 2013

this & that

*Well we managed to keep sickness away for the most part of "flu season" and now I've had 2 down in 48 hours :(  Sis ran a temp Sat & Sun (104 @ one point) and now little man is home after he lost his breakfast. Fun stuff! All is good though, he is up and playing already.
*My papa here is going on Hospice. Its a good thing. He's ready and my grandmother needs more help than we can give her.
*My papa in TX was diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday. Still waiting on all the details but right now they think he is a good surgical candidate. My mom has just about had all she can take. She's a VERY strong person & never, ever loses control. But I can see it coming. And when it hits, its going to hit hard.
*One of my classes was only 8 weeks so it is over for the semester. I would say I feel a little bit lost without as much school work but so far I'm able to stay busy ;) I ended up with a 92, which is a B. 4 more points would have been an A. Not % but "hard points". I was just a tad irritated. But O well. Its over. Gotta move on. I doubt any of my patients will ask why I didn't get that A...hopefully!
*The house is changing everyday. The walls are up and the trusses should be done this afternoon. I think the goal is to have the roof on by Sat.  WOW!
*My car was involved in a little fender bender last weekend. A sweet friend took Speck & his friend to NWA for the basketball game (in my car) & a lady hit them in the parking lot. Nobody was hurt & its nothing major. But a scratch deep enough it needs a whole new bumper. More of a pain to deal with than anything. And bless their hearts a very upset kiddo! But it was an accident & NOBODY WAS HURT. I'm sure its not the first time I will get a phone call from a teenager about a wreck. I just hope they are all that minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment