Tuesday, April 3, 2012

timing is everything...and not ours to choose

we got a phone call to show the house a second time today. in about an hour another one saying they had changed their minds and ruled ours out. it is "too dark, too warm, too damp, and didn't smell fresh enough". at first I was mad. partly because I was supposed to work tonight and was trying to sleep but couldn't since this was going on, and partly because I was insulted. first of all, every single light was on and every single blind was open. how much more light do you need? Second, do they realize it was 90 on April 1? I doubt they want to pay a $400 electric bill. And I feel sure part of the temp inside was due to the WET CARPET that we warned them about. I am positive it was the reason for the damp, unfresh smell too! O well. I fumed for a bit then realized its just not our time. we aren't supposed to move just yet. we need to sit back, relax and enjoy everyday we get watching our kiddos run & play, here, in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment