Monday, April 16, 2012

just hangin out

Not much to write about lately. Just keeping up with the kiddos. Both boys playing baseball and sis started dance. Hubby is traveling again so it's just us a lot of the time.

My latest "fun highlight..." We had some AMAZING pics taken last week by my very talented friend SW!!! Always love them, even when my kids don't want to cooperate she is able to get several great shots. When she posted a preview I turned my FB account back on so I could see them. As of right now its still "there" but I have really enjoyed my lack of technology lately so we will see...

Sis fussed at her daddy while he mowed the yard Friday. We took naps on Sat, had a last minute cookout with some friends, & then we went to the dino exhibit yesterday. Nothing too extraordinary.

I got a text last night that a friend of mine from high school lost her dad yesterday, very unexpectedly. She & her 3 girls were REALLY close to him. Praying for them as they go through this awful loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment