I have the video chat with Santa on my phone. Sis calls him no less than 25 times a day. Many of those are to the "naughty line" to inform him of some major trauma that one of her brothers has caused. Amazingly she is NEVER at fault. Hmmm...at this rate he may not stop here :) With the boys we didn't have "terrible twos". There were days from 3 to 4 that I questioned if any of us would make it. And as her third birthday quickly approaches, I can definately see the same attitude, only this time its a little more dramatic!
I thought I was getting a Christmas CD the other night at Wal Mart (yes a CD & not I tunes) so we could listen to it in the car. I was looking for the fun stuff like "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" etc. Well, I ended up with one that Lady GaGa is singing "Christmas Tree" who would think you could put that kind of a twist on Christmas music?! It doesn't have inappropriate words, but the insiunations behind them, OH MY GOODNESS! It took a few times hearing it before I really listened to the words. I never dreamed I would have to screen that music! Needless to say Sis walks around singing "cherry cherry boom boom" all day long. Thankfully thats the only thing she sings :)
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment