Starting the new school year off behind, since I didn't blog one.single.thing. the whole summer I guess I'm just keeping up the trend! So I guess I will hit the high points and maybe not miss too much :)
We'll start with the beginning of summer...
-Way back in May my big man turned 13, wait, what??? (& now he is in jr high!)
-I had my gallbladder out & didn't recover quite as quick as I hoped so we missed several lake weekends which I heard ALL about
-both boys played baseball so we were at the ballpark 4 nights a week. I can't believe thats already over
-little man learned how to jump on the wakeboard
-we didn't take a "real" vacation this year since I was in summer school but we did tag along with dad to Dallas and did a few fun things there
-my little man turned 10!
-both boys are playing football and even though we are never home its lots of fun!
-sis started kindergarten :( she loves it but says her favorite part of the day is when I pick her up!
-I started another semester of school that requires me to go to LR every Wed so there are a few more responsibilities for everybody ;)
It seems like the older I get the faster time goes by and the harder it is to slow down!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

Hang in there! Proud of you for going to school!
ReplyDelete