Sunday, March 30, 2014

73 & counting

I can keep up with all the other "goings on" but fail miserably at keeping up with ours!  I guess thats ok though, maybe that just means we really are fairly boring and nothing too exciting happens around here :) Our latest event was a cast that we acquired over spring break from a fall while snowboarding. It wasn't even a big crazy crash, just a "topple over" with a wrong landing. He was a trooper though, the Dr. wanted to do conscious sedation to set it with a closed reduction but he didn't want to go to sleep so he opted for the local and mom's hand...never even shed a single tear! The next day he traded in his board for skis and was ready to go.  Skiing is hard work and with kids its even harder, then again,  maybe I'm just old! Sis didn't want to get cold so she stayed with my mom and got to be the only child for a while. She probably had just as much fun.






1 comment: