Its not something I'm good at. Even when its for "the better"... just a few things that are changing (or not) around here
my friend's mom is still in ICU on a ventilator with no improvement. she is there every.single.day. away from her 3 kiddos.
little man is having a good "run". he is beginning to get a handle on some of the things we struggle with so hard.
sis is having a hard time at school again and I'm not sure why. She's back to crying and begging me not to leave her.
my grandpa was back in the hospital last week but is home now. he has congestive heart failure and they are trying to manage the symptoms and keep him comfortable.
my grandma had a stroke Saturday. she doesn't have any motor deficiencies but it affected her mentally.
I got to have lunch with a great group of friends. It had been waaaaaay too long. And even though it is greatly appreciated, they are in trouble... ;)
one of my classes is 1/2 over for the semester. whoo hoo!
I took THE test for school last week. I should have results by Friday.
We broke ground on the house yesterday.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment