Thursday, May 24, 2012

countdown

So I have one that says he is going today for fun day and one that says he's not. & its opposite of who I thought it would be! If they don't stop fighting they will be enrolled in some sort of summer school. I'm sure I can find one somewhere. ;)

We got an offer on our house yesterday. We had a verbal one before but this is the first one in writing. I think they are NUTS. It was WAAAAAYYYYY less than what its listed for. And they want my living room furniture, washer & dryer, entire surround sound system, curtians & rods, & TV mounts "at no further cost to buyer". Basically everything we listed on the disclosure that we would be taking with us.   They did say I could have my bathroom mirrors if I replaced them with ones of equal value. Gee, how considerate. Not to mention they added  a 60 day waiting period before closing but want to take possession ASAP if the contract is signed. Uh, no. I am not moving out and moving back in if something goes wrong. We didn't even counter.

My shoulder is still giving me trouble. Seems like a little worse every day. The MRI showed no definitive tear so he started me on  7 days of a high dose steriod. And I am supposed to keep my arm in a sling/brace. Hubby says I am the most non compliant patient ever. I take the meds ok. I attempt to wear the brace, but not very successfully. So I try to keep it still. Its just a little difficult with 3 kiddos, piles of laundry & dishess. Dr. said he will make the decision Tues as to weather or not he will scope it. Great. Unfortunately if he says it has to be done I can't wait.  My school starts in Aug. too. This semester will be mostly computer & paper work. Next semester is hands on. & I have to have 2 of them. Hello summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment