Hubby is trying to stay in my good graces since turkey season is just around the corner. I got a red velvet cupcake yesterday :)
Sis has decided she doesn't like school. Fun. Her new favorite thing when you are trying to get her to mind is "I just wookin" or "I need do somepin". She is changing everyday. Lately she is attached to her biggest brother. Wanting him to feed her, carry her all the time, put her in her carseat, and take her potty! which she is regressing at the moment because of a new interest in cookie monster who only comes on diapers and not on pull ups. maybe we will have to look for little boys undies!
I should be doing something productive...like sleeping since I am working tonight and I am home all alone. Instead I am sitting here. Speaking of work, I put in a transfer. Funny how things don't work out the way you are told sometimes. Hopefully I will get to move soon.
Working on a quick girls trip to see Nicholas Sparks on his new book tour. As hubby so sweetly pointed out, I don't like to read. But I do like his stories. And a girls only road trip would be enough fun for me!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE Nicholas Sparks! Where is he going to be near here?
ReplyDeleteUCA in Conway. Tuesday 3/15 @ 7:30
ReplyDelete